Friday, December 11, 2015

FACE OF THE DAY (Purple Mood)

I was looking so tired today because I watched Twilight Saga until 4:00 in the morning so I decided to put on some colour on my face and this is the result of playing with some purple tones.


This past few days I had been loving my foundation routine, It's actually simple but it's all about perfecting the base and smoothing the skin to give it the glow that you needed specially when you're  a bit tired like I am now. Mental note never watched a series of movie at night when you're supposed to be in bed! better do it in the morning.

 I had been trying this new skincare routine that I think it's working well and my skin is loving it and that's my concern right now because like me, I'm confused about what my skin condition is at this moment. I used to have a Combination to Oily skin but now I feel like it's more on the drier side sometimes it's balanced. So changing all the products that I use for my face was the absolute ideal thing to do.


So after waking up and realizing the damage that I had done I go straight to the shower, prep my tea and to my makeup table. So this is the run down of the products that I used. I am focus on the newest eyeshadow I bought and it's this lovely purple colour called Highly Charged from MAC.

Face 
Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cashew Beige to even out the skin
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 20 to highlight and cover those tired eyes
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder to seal the base
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder to give the face some definition and colour
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Nymph to make your face look alive with this baby pink blush

Eyes

Make up Forever Aqua Brow in 25 to fill in those unruly brows
Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime those eyelids and prep for the colours
MAC Electric Cool Eyeshadow in Highly Charged the focal point of the makeup to be put all over the lid
MAC eyeshadow in Texture serve as a transition colour but just a little
MAC eyeshadow in Paradisco mixed with
MAC eyeshdow in Stars n' Rockets to blend the edges of the Highly charged just on the crease and a swept a little more to cat eye effect
MAC eyeshadow in Blacktied to define the lashline
MAC Eye Khol in Smolder to tightline and apply on the waterline
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Candid Violet to blend the Smolder on the waterline and smoke it out
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black to intensify the lashes

Lips

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Natural define the lips
MAC Lipstick in Angel to bring out the lightness on the lips
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige


With the hair I just blowdried and iron it a bit. Definitely wanted to cut my hair back to it's form 2 months ago but my sister is getting married on June so I need to grow my hair but after that I'm gonna cut it short again! Loving the short hair more than the long hair. 
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...