Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MAC HAUL


I went back to MAC to repurchase some items and check the RiRi Hearts Fall Collection which is by Rihanna. The first RiRi hearts collection was exclusively sold online so I didn't got a chance to buy that. And finally MAC released another collection for fall which is sold on the stores and internationally. Last Friday I when I received the message from MAC that it was out. I got so excited and wanted to go back to Abu Dhabi because we're on a trip that weekend so I waited till the next day and went straight to MAC. Unfortunately.... there's only few items left which I'm not interested in buying it was the mascara, lipliner, the lipgloss and the 2 lipstick which is the Who's that chick and the Riri Woo. As per MAC it was sold out within 2 hrs after they released it, which was expected since a lot of people was waiting for it to come out. The next day I decided to go to the newly opened MAC in World Trade Center Mall hoping that some of the items are still there...luckily some are still there except for the Talk that talk which is a  deep plum lipstick and the one that I'm really interested in buying which is the Hibiscus..too bad! However, I got the chance to check the other items on this collection which for me was well suited for darker skin tones. The nude lipstick was not for me because it was too brown, the Who's that chick is not my color even though I love orange tones because it suits medium skin tones but the gold tones was no no for me. The Riri woo is something I can't still decide because I wore red occasionally and Ruby woo is absolutely same as Riri woo though the Riri woo was a bit brighter however, for me it was the same maybe I'll try buying one on the RiRi Heart Holiday collection since I like the packaging of that collection more :) which is a white with rose gold! I'm also interested in the Creme color base but I break out on their Creme color base most of the time. So I skipped even though I really wanted to buy it. So I ended up buying the blusher which is absolutely perfect for fall you can skip using bronzer with this blush it's called Bad Girl Gone Good which is described as a warm copper with a satin finish.


And because I really wanted the Hibiscus I looked around and buy a blush that almost like the Hibiscus which for me was the Pinch o peach. They said that the Nars Amour was also a dupe for that so maybe if I visit Nars I'll check that.


Then I went and buy some more items that I needed like the MAC lipsticks in Pattiserie, Shanghai Spice, Creme Cup and Peach Blossoms.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...