Saturday, November 16, 2013

WHAT'S ON MY TRAVEL MAKE UP BAG


Me and my Husband are going for a short trip to our favorite getaway place this weekend, which is at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary. We're not taking a whole week because we're also travelling to Philippines on December so we need to save our remaining leave for that. Whenever we feel like we need a break and we need to be away from the city we always go to Hilton to unwind and relax. This plan was actually for the Eid holiday but since we moved in to a new place it was cancelled and we decided to just move it till our Anniversary. So now we're travelling and I'm so excited because I need a break after a busy month at the house I need time to relax and enjoy the weather.

Whenever we go for a trip I always change everything on my makeup bag because I don't need all of them or I need a different one like foundation I need a lighter foundation or tinted moisturizer and blusher and lipgloss and since we're going to a beach I will be needing a lighter and easy makeup more like a no make up look type. So now I'll share with you some things I will bring with me for this trip.


1. Smash box Primer Light in Travel Sized - to stop the oiliness on my face and for a smoother application of my foundation 
2. MAC Face and Body Foundation - Usually my go to for beach is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer but I think this will look good on pictures specially during our dinner. A very light foundation will look more seamless than the full coverage foundation.
3. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Powder - to seal my foundation in place.
4. Real Technique Powder blush
5. Nars Laguna Bronzer Travel size - to bronze up my look
6. Real technique Multi task Brush
7. Sleek Blusher in Lace - for a plush of  color on my cheeks
8. Sigma F40 angled brush


9. Missha eyebrow kit - for defining my brows
10. MAC Eyebrow pencil in Spiked 
11. Lorac Pro Palette - for choices of neutral colors
12. Urban Decay Shader brush
13. Sigma E40 Blending Brush
14. Sigma E30 Pencil brush
15. Benefit They're real Mascara Travel size 
16. Buorjois Smokey Effect Pencil in Smoked Brown
17. Urban decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion
18. Victoria secret eyelash curler
19. Maybelline Fitme concealer
20. Urban decay primer potion


21. MAC lipstick in Shanghai Spice and Cremecup -Nude lip is a must for a natural look
22. MAC Subculture lipliner
23. Nyx lipgloss in Beige
24. Bourjois Colour boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach
25.. Small brush from Body Shop
26. Burts bees lipbalm in Mango
27. Maybelline Baby lips 
28. Pony tails and bobby pins
29. Travel O with Lancome Miracle


Along with it I'm traveling with some of  my skincare and hair products


1. Foreo Luna Mini- for deep cleaning
2. Lush shampoo in Rehab
3. Lush soap in Sea Vegetable
4. Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief Lotion - perfect after staying under the sun for a long time
5. 3 steps Clinique in travel size
6. Coppertone Sunblock lotion Sports - perfect protection and perfect smell for sunblock
7. Nivea after sun - for my husband to avoid rashes
8. Teasing Comb - to add volume to my hair
9. Tresemme Hairspray - to style my hair


This are the things I will be bringing for this trip and if you want to see what's in my bag for a beach and our trip as well I will be posting it right after this blog will be up so don't forget to follow my blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...