Saturday, September 7, 2013

MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP FOR WORK




Hi Everyone!

This will be my first "face of the day" post on my blog. Me and my husband are going out to watch a movie and have dinner with our friends afterwards. Since I had been wearing this makeup almost everyday I thought I better put it on my blog and take advantage of the natural light. This was taken inside my husband's car while he's driving and starting to get annoyed of me blocking his side mirror. I'm using my  phone to take the pictures.

This is pretty simple and very basic. I opted for more natural look most of the time because I don't feel the need of putting layers of make up in a very humid day. So minimal product was used and the list are below:




Face 
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Light
MAC Moisture Cover Concealer in NW25
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Blush in Nymph

Eyes
Maybelline Define a brow in Dark Brown
Missha Eyebrow powder
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow duo in Raisins
MAC Eyeliner in Stubborn Brown
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips
Revlon Lipstick in Blushing Mauve

Final touch
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...