Thursday, September 5, 2013

COLLECTIVE HAUL (PARIS GALLERY, SEPHORA, AREEJ & ILLAMASQUA)


Hi Everyone!

I got another haul for you guys :)

I had been hold for buying beauty products for a year and this is what happens. Some of  the things I bough was really needed and some are...something new to try on.

We went to Dubai Mall during the Eid Holiday. Dubai mall is where we go whenever I need to find something not sold in Abu Dhabi because most of the brands can be found there it's a very very big mall. And because I haven't been there and also I was supposed to meet with my sister that time but she was at the airport from 1am till 5am waiting if she will be pulled out for a flight and because we we're avoiding crowd we went there around 10am when everyone I guess is still sleeping so as my sister. My husband also need to buy some work out clothes and shoes so even meeting up my sister was cancelled we still decided to continue the plan.


First stop I discovered an Illamasqua store in Dubai Mall, It's new... I think because I'd never seen them before. It's a UK cosmetic brand and their skin base foundation was so popular but unfortunately I didn't try that one because I still have 1 more foundation to try and I bought a new foundation also to try, which I will show or tell you in a bit. There's not much products to try like most of their lipsticks are like 3 same shades on the tray so your just picking up the same shade you like repeatedly. And it's quite expensive than MAC so I decided to try their blush and of course I can't go out there without buying a lipstick.

I choose a blush called Nymph and it was like a soft pink with a bluish tone on it. Perfect girly blush. Then I grab a safe nude lipstick called Test. Both of them are highly highly pigmented. As of now I love both of them and I kept on using the Nymph blush ever since I bought it. And I also used the lipstick on my shoot which will also be posted soon.


Then I went to Sephora. Every time I go to Dubai Mall I make it a point to stop by Sephora and snoop for some new things to try plus I really needed to buy another Urban Decay Naked Palette. I gave my old one to my younger sister because she was asking me to buy her an eyeshadow palette when my husband and I were in Hong Kong for our honey moon and because I can't find anything nicer than the Naked Palette I just decided to gave it to her and will just buy a new one when I came back here in UAE. So I bought that and then I also wanted to try the Urban Decay Oil control make up setting spray called De Slick because my face turned to be very greasy now because of the weather here in UAE and I swear it's disgusting. So I wanted to try that if it works better than the All Nighter one and it actually does I'd been also using it everyday. 

Then I pass by the Bareminerals section and I love their eye shadows so much most specially the quad called "The Truth". So i decided to try the Bareminerals matte foundation because it will suit my needs now specially it's summer so a mineral loose powder might work for me I bought a shade Light because It has a yellow undertone and I'm more on yellow than beige and pink I'm so excited to do a full review on this because it's a very good foundation I can say for everyday though I still love my MAC Face and Body foundation also for summer.

Then the last item that I wanted to pick up in Sephora was the Huda Lashes. I used Huda Lashes on my wedding last April and I love it so much that I promised myself to buy another one. I bought a more dramatic one called Gisselle, the one i used on my wedding was Coco Jo. Coco Jo is a more natural looking lashes. It's just quite a bit expensive for my opinion and since I'm not wearing lashes everyday it's fine for me to buy this and keep it for a more important event.


Then I went to Areej to check the Estee Lauder because I wanted to actually try the Blush called Tease but unfortunately It's out of stock so my husband told me to choose another item that I wanted to try and I always love Estee Lauder Lip glosses because it's very pigmented but I can't find a nice color. Then when I look down I saw this duo eye shadows. It's called Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo in Rasins. Which is a very very nice color even my husband likes it I also like the Vanilla Pods but I choose the Raisins more because it's more interesting. I will come back there for sure and buy the Vanilla Pod and a 5 Eyeshadow palette because they're also lovely. Also the wonderful lady who assist me gave me a cute tote bag for free. Yay!


Then the last stop was at Paris Gallery because Clinique emailed me that they will be giving away a Eid Gifts which is a bag full of goodies when ever you prurchased 2 items. Since I needed to repurchased my moisturizer and I wanted to try a new skincare steps I went there and grab a few items. So I had been in the Acne Solution Clear Skin System for years now and since my skin is clear now. I wanted to try the 3 Step Skin care #3 for Combination to Oily Skin Type. Clinique has a trial kit or starter kit for their skin care which consist of toner, facial wash and a moisturizer in small bottle and tubes and I usually purchase a starter kit when I'm trying a new skin care routine, practically because I don't know if it will work for me or not so why spend buying the bigger sizes if you're just on trial. Then I still wanted to keep my Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer oil free to at least control some pimples coming out specially when your period is arriving. Another reason is because I love how it feels on my skin. I usually apply this all over my face at night. I also asked the girl at  the counter if I can still use it and she said it's fine as long as it still works on your skin. And as I've said they will be giving out a bag with goodies for their promotion, I got one which consist of High Impact Mascara, 7 day scrub cream, youth surge moisturizer, dual ended lipgloss and lipstick, black eyeliner, take the day off make up remover and pore refining solution correcting serum.

So that's it! That's  my haul from few beauty shops i trusted. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I will be doing full review on some products mentioned on this blog.

Have a great day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...