Friday, July 12, 2013

WEDDING SERIES: Choosing your Bridal Gown

The perfect dress a woman would wear is her wedding gown.
When I was still studying I already have the idea what wedding dress I would like to wear on my wedding. A mermaid cut with low back, the texture will be made with laces and bead works.. a very sophisticated gown everything is settled... then Vera Wang came in... 
Her design was so gorgeous and the intricate of her gown was perfect. I think every woman fantasize wearing Vera Wang on their wedding...unfortunately only privilege people can wear Vera Wang and I'm not one of them. However we can still have our wedding gown inspired by her creations but not totally her. Just select few designs and go to your chosen designer and let them create your desired gown inspired by Vera Wang.
My wedding gown was inspired by
Oscar dela Renta


Vera Wang


Monique Lhullier

But I let my designer which is the most amazing designer and very humble, Jazel Sy - Midel. She mixed all those ideas that I had and created the perfect gown for me. What I want on my gown is that, there should be flowers and laces on the skirt area since our theme is Spring. I don't like a tube or strapless gown because I'm not comfortable in wearing one that's the only concern I like. i can't decide what style I like if it will be a ball gown or A line or sheath but she helped me in choosing. I was wondering during our meeting if she can read my mind or maybe she was just so good :) Here is the link for her website if you're interested to have your wedding gown be created by Jazel Sy Fashion Shop
I really can't wait to see my wedding gown. Here's her design for my gown.

And here's the result of the wedding gown. I love how it turned out. I love the color the laces bead works. It's so lovely.



Photos by : Chestknots Studios



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...