Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TOP 5 HIGH END CONCEALERS



Hi Guys! I wanna share with you my top 5 concealers that i can count on anytime and never fails to impress me. This are mostly high end concealers. I separated a blog regarding my Top 5 Drugstore Concealers so if you are looking for some trusty drugstore concealers you can check that out. The reason why I prefer more high end concealers is that most of the time when I buy drugstore concealers I find it very difficult to match it to my skin tone due to few color selection and sometimes the thing I thought was close to me turns out to be ashy. The other reason is sometimes it doesn't give me the coverage that I'm looking for. 




Top #5
MAKE UP FOREVER 5 CAMOUFLAGE CREAM PALETTE
(No.3)

This is a very flexible concealer because you can play with it and match it to your skin by mixing all the colors. It comes with 5 different shades in each palette. I remember this was my second concealer palette when I started my makeup collection. This is for all skin types. I love this palette so much especially when I'm a bit darker because I can mix and make my own shade.



Top #4
BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR
(Light Peach)

I bought this item last year for my Civil wedding day for additional coverage on my under eye circles. It was great great in concealing dark circles because it counteracts the purple and green tones perfectly. The down side for this product since it's a corrector you need a concealer to brighten up tour under eyes. But for normal days you can wear it alone, however if your a Kim K fan and wanted that highlighted under eye everyday then you need a brightener. I use this alone sometimes. The texture is very creamy so if you have a very oily skin and does't prime well this might crease at the end of the day. My advice is top it with a silicone based powder like Laura Mercier Brightening powder or the Make up Forever HD Powder.



Top #3
MAC MOISTURECOVER
(NW 25)

This product is a light to medium coverage concealer and very moisturizing. If you have a very dry to normal skin this is for you. If you have oily skin you can pass this out. I use it mostly during winter or when my skin is acting weird and wanted to be dry. I choose pink tones(NW) though I use yellow tones(NC) foundation because pink and peach tones covers my dark circles very well compared to yellow tone. I don't recommend applying this product with your hands I prefer using a concealer brush or a blending brush for a better coverage.


Top #2 
LAURA MERCIER SECRET CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER
(SC 3 and SC 4)

This has been my very trusty friend for a long time now, I think since 2010. I was influenced by Kandee Johnson to buy this product and I absolutely feel in love with this product. It covers anything dark under eye circles, blemishes, scars discoloration and every possible problem you have to cover. The reason why It wasn't my Top 1 because I can't use it when I have dryness especially around the nose because it emphasize it more even if you moisturized so well. The consistency of this product is creamy and thick so if you have very dry skin you should avoid this product and since it has a creamy thick product sometimes I just use it alone and then top it of with powder and you're good to go.


Top #1
MAC SELECT COVER UP CONCEALER
(NW25)

I had been using this product for almost 2 years now alternating my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer but since I discovered this product I kept on using it everyday. It really brightens up my under eye and conceal my dark under eye perfectly. It's not heavy as the Laura Mercier but good enough to hide unwanted dark circles. It doesn't crease at all. I wore make up for a long time so this guy is very trusty when it comes to that. This doesn't emphasize dryness if you have dry skin. So it's good for all skin types.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...